International Tax Planning
Besides the place and type of asset, the selection of appropriate tax planning measures contributes to successful international investments and undertakings. From this point of view, international tax planning is a legitimate activity of both companies and individuals. In CorAd's understanding, tax planning includes any kind of economic planning that addresses the amount and the time of tax payments and becomes a sophisticated task in a globalised economy and overlapping jurisdictions.
YOU NEED TO:
- Master the challenge of continuously finding the right path between tax planning in the sense of "tax saving" and tax avoidance respectively;
- Develop a holding concept or holding strategy and / or set-up a holding structure;
- Expertise on the international treaty network / double taxation relief (Double Tax Treaties);
- Optimise tax on dividends, interests or royalties;
- Evaluate the local tax climate;
- Consider deductibility of expenditures, capital losses, current value depreciation and thin cap rules.
WE SUPPORT YOU TO:
- Make use of hybrid financial instruments, tax arbitrage, different legal forms and offshore financial centres;
- Identify the proper location and manage the compliant establishment and maintenance of on- / offshore companies, holding, trading and investment structures;
- Expertise on double taxation treaties, repatriation strategies and costs;
- Understand the business and tax advantages, limits and risks of holding companies respectively;
- Anticipate legal and economic changes on time to develop alternative strategies;
- Maintain fiscal compliance as per domestic jurisdiction.