Operational Execution and Management
Our expertise is bound to classic project management activities including planning, organising and managing scope, time, costs, quality and resources to achieve the successful completion of specific business goals and objectives.
We built up comprehensive skills and tools for evaluating and addressing risk to support management at monitoring and controlling in a sense of mitigating downside risks on a continuous basis.
YOU NEED TO:
- Establish a corporate presence in Euope, USA, Asia or offshore;
- Have a company structured properly in accordance with legislation;
- Have the statutory records and annual returns maintained to ensure the company continuously meets its legal obligations;
- Open a bank account and register for VAT;
- Support in commercial affairs including VAT advice;
- Financial modelling and forecasting, preparation of business plans;
- Maintain accounting records and provide financial reporting;
- Prepare and file annual financial statements, tax returns and VAT returns;
- Run an office without having to pay the costs associated with rent, salaries and the overheads of a normal office.